Thursday, February 12, 2009

who am i?

who am i?....where do i come from? and how did i end up this way?is this my fault?? did i do something wrong? why am i so unhappy? thats all i want to be.. at least for once..just happy..Just make one right decision..

my eyes well.. my throat itches...and its hard to breathe..is it a break down? no. why cant i see inside? nobody can enter. dont get to close..im warning you.. or u will burn..headaches..heartpain..blurred vision..what do they call these? Tears? is that what they are?? they cant be.. its gotta be something different. AT least Once. LovE? No. thats not it..that doesnt even exist..is LOVE real? happiness.. the thought that somebody has unconditional love for you.. the way you have for them...whats that? i wouldnt know. Family? friends? ive heard them.. seen them in the near distance..but dont quite understand what they are saying..COME CLOSER....and i go.. walk slowly though..dont trip..your almost there!!...

THEn PAUSE..nope..not today... im to scared... i gotta go back..so i turn around and run..not this time..i cant let that barrier be broken..maybe one day..


Pain...thats the easiest emotion..oH it feels so good..i live it. breathe it..enjoy it. smell it.. if it isnt my tears.. Please Let it be somebody elses..YES!..i sit. im shaking..trembling..is it because i enjoy feeling pain?? or enjoy enflicting it on others?..am i crazy?..MAYBE...i think so..but who cares.. whats normal these days anyway...



*YOU* the devil. i hate you. i hate you soo Much..why?? why the FUCK did you make me this way? who gave you the right? YOUR not god.. your not even fuckin GREAT. your shit. scum..
you cry! i laugh! you hurt! i hate!.uuuuughh... you bother me. its because of you i have this pain. i cant sleep. i hate me. your my burden..my pain my sorrow. my life! u killed me.. you will be the death of me..



No comments:

Post a Comment