Monday, February 16, 2009

....

i dont even know what to think anymore.. really i dont..
i dont know what my problem is or where it came from. but i sure got one..

i decided to take a vow..
1. NO.. i dont want your number
2. Im Not going to give you mine
3.i dont want to be your friend..
4.dont waste my time.

i am no longer wasting my time on new people.. or even old people that are tryin to act brand new.
i been around forever now.. and now all of a sudden people tryin to act brand new.
i promise i dont want to be your friend.

im not doin that whole.. "lets get to know each other" thing... so forget that..
its all out the window now.
im not lookin for a relationship anymore.. i have gotten so acustomed to being single and lonely.. that it actually hurts my feelings tryin to be happy. im tired of lookin. im tired of waiting. im tired of all that.. i think i have come to realize that not everybody is meant to be in relationships.. or get married.. or any of that good stuff..some people are just made to be single...
God has his own blueprint for my life..he added other parts and left out that.. thats cool i guess.
the sooner i accept me and my self the better it will be....

i had a thought... i thought about deleting all my numbers out of my phone.. and the ones that would actually belong.. would appear... maybe as if by..... MaGic??..
but then i realized that magic doesnt exist..

but.. its a good idea. i still might doo it.. when i actually get the time.. or stop being afraid that im going to lose a number i may actually need in the future..
w.e
i dont care anymore
about you. your mom. your dog. your car. ur bitch. ur dude. your shoes..any of you. i really just dont give a flyyyyying FUCK!. ha.
SUCKA
..


SUCK ON THAT..





P.S... i know im talking ALOT about things i dont want..
but even if i contradict myself.. i will ALWAYS.. want that old thing back..


SUCK ON THATx 2! bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment